Sunday, June 21, 2009

stealer face

I am home from the bar and a long and lovely day out in the world and all I want to do is eat! Is it bad that I just enjoyed my friend's vegan leftovers? To be fair, he did say maybe I could have them. : )

Anyways, I don't have much to say other than that today was nice. Delicious brunch. Nice drive. Scrabble. Transit ride. Bike ride. Bike buying lessons (but still no bike). Biking in the rain. Walking in the rain. Transit ride. Art gallery. Drawing in the art gallery (inspired by the youngsters). Yummy dinner. Trek up north. Long transit ride. Watching Victoria Day. Q&A with director. Long transit ride back. Recognized in real life by barista boys. Drinking very dark beer (what?). Dancing pour my friends the DJs. Eating friend's leftovers. Time for bed.

Good night. xo.

No comments: