Sunday, June 14, 2009

a day away

Sun-kissed shoulders. Well, more like the sun totally made out with my shoulders. They're red, but they're used to it. Oopsy-daisy. (Oh, Hugh.)

Would love to have another pretend-vacation day. I want to plop into a new space every now and again, where I don't know a soul and where opportunity seems to be everywhere, all the time.

Randomly picked up a book today called Snoop: What Your Stuff Says About You. It's a little bit obvious so far, but it did let me take a mini personality test in which I learned (or confirmed) that I'm very open & agreeable. Oh, me.

xo. <3

1 comment:

Phronk said...

I was skeptical about that book, but I see it's written by Sam Gosling who's a real psychologist, so I approve now. And also must read it.

Were you introverted and neurotic and agreeable too?