Friday, June 12, 2009

high / low

It's like all of a sudden my body started to shut down. It's like HEY, wake up, girl. You're so not giving me the fuel I need, and I'm getting pissed off.

So, really, I need to go for bloodwork and I need to eat a steak and I need to somehow become strong enough to not feel faint, and to not feel like my arm is going to fall off when carrying one somewhat full bag of groceries (filled with healthy food, I swear).

Why do I put off the most important things for so long? It's like I'm embarrassed to know how bad some things get. Or it's a fear thing. But I'm not being very smart about this at all, I know.

Oh, right. I titled this post high/low. That was the low. The high was the feeling I just had when the not-so-stranger stranger noticed me walking by and flashed me that familiar, so great-to-see you smile. I didn't feel tired at all when that happened. #stillswooning...stillshy

OK. I'm popping vitamins & then I'm cheering for those angel wings.

xo
lori

No comments: