Monday, June 15, 2009

Am I good enough?

So questions the Bachelorette.

I can't believe how different this show is when a girl is "wearing the pants." Even though she has the power to pick her potential mate, she's not really in control of the situation at all.

She's constantly looking for confirmation that the guys like her... that they find her interesting and that they want to be there... completely opposite to the girls on the Bachelor, who all immediately spilled about how much they liked Jason.

Woah, she even kinda quoted one of the guys in her closing! "These have been the best dates of my life... and some of the best days too." Totally paraphrased the other guy.

Not saying I'd be any different, but it's just interesting to see the shift in dynamic.

P.S. I wonder if Ed will come back. That would be awesome.

1 comment:

Phronk said...

Poor Jillian.

Ed seemed like an OK guy, so it was sad to see him go. Although I can't feel bad for her for too long, because there are still a bunch of hot guys she gets to make out with for a few more episodes.

At least psychopath David is gone. I hope that dude ends up in jail or something. He was even douchier than Jason.