Tuesday, June 9, 2009

lists & leaving things behind

I should really call my French teacher. I've been back for more than a month and haven't caught her up on my mini-adventure or returned to my studies. I think I really need to get back into it, because I suddenly feel things becoming a little bit stale.

I was writing in this journal more often than I say 'oh la la' and then I must have been distracted by something shiny and pretty. Anyways, here I am again. I'm spending my nights sipping on champagne with strawberries, watching The Bachelorette with friends. I've been to another wedding, worn a new dress and felt my heart crush just a bit when I found out my cute @ home hairdresser already gave his heart away. I've been accepting early & bizarre birthday presents in the form of potentially e-harmony-ous gifts. I'm happy then sad then bored then buzzing with excitement. I'm falling for strangers and spending too much on my morning coffee. I'm running from things when they become overwhelming and sometimes just wish I could hide. I'm thinking it's still important to get enough sleep, so I should probably go to bed three hours ago. Oh. La. La.

And it's pouring outside.

No comments: