Monday, June 15, 2009

another one for monday

Did I tell you about the time I let a little crush get the best of me?

I swear, it's so easy for me to wrap my head around the possibility of something or someone that I just let my heart sink and swim with the slightest upturn of a smile.

It's funny that this is the moodiest I've been in a long time. Any survival tips?

Happy to have made plans with an old friend for a good one-on-one chat. : ) Looking forward to a fresh perspective this week.

xo, life.

lori

2 comments:

Phronk said...

OK I wasn't planning on commenting on ALL of your posts, but you always have interesting things to say.

And my comment here is this: you described that sink/swim feeling very nicely, and I totally know you feel, but have no survival tips because I've never succeeded in making it go away and am not sure if I really want it to.

lori said...

Aw, flattery is always welcome here. :)

And I know what you mean.