Wednesday, June 24, 2009

love or something like it

I just watched the Spanish Apartment in French with English subtitles. So happy to learn that there is a sequel and a third film in the works.

The ending of this film is completely awesome. And while maybe it's a little on the long side, I didn't really mind at all. I think watching someone else's adventure is almost but not quite at all like living my own. ; )

Am downloading OK Computer right now (how many years late?), mostly because "No Surprises" played twice in the film and I'm in the mood to hear it a third, fourth and fourteenth time.

P.S. This is the story of my life right now. At least, from my perspective. : )

3 comments:

Question Mark said...

Wait, you've never heard OK Computer before?! Guh?

lori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lori said...

haha. YES. But I never owned the album. It's not like I was ever an editor on all things art and entertainment... oh, wait.