Friday, May 22, 2009

best present ever


You know what can put you in a really good mood?

Buying a really perfect present for a friend's birthday. At least, I think it's pretty hilariously perfect. So if she doesn't like it, I'll keep it around as a good laugh... or as a reminder that we don't find the same things funny no not at all.

I had two coffees today but am STILL sleepy. I have gotten into the habit of buying POP and pouring just a little bit at a time for quick sugar pick-me-ups. I am the real thing, yes indeed. More so than Coke, let me tell you. But actually I am kinda liking root beer right now. My, how tastes can grow, change, evolve, mature.

1 comment:

Phronk said...

Root beer is definitely the most mature of the pops. It reminds me of A&W, which used to have drive-ins, for crap's sake. Only old people like root beer.

I like root beer.