Sunday, May 24, 2009

mama said knock you out

Things seem busy, but I feel like I'm in a mood-swinging rut.

So, let's mix & fix things up. First, by way of spring cleaning. And you know what makes spring cleaning all the more bearable? Calling in reinforcements.

My mother would probably have me murdered if she knew I was bringing in a maid for the 2nd annual 'help Lori get a life more organized' rally. Maybe I can consider it an early birthday gift to me, or just think of it as a way to keep my sanity or put me back on track or whatever whatever.

Anyways, speaking of my mother... I was speaking with her on the phone tonight and it seemed like she was listening to my answer to "how's work?" but then her "well, you can look for another job" response didn't really match what I was saying at all, which is that I like my job but it might change a bit & change can be a little scary, blahblahblah. I think she is just waiting for me to break down, go back to school, become a teacher, fall in love, move to Leamington, and have family dinners together every Sunday.

Anyways, yesterday was a crazy fun party day and now is a way less fun trying to feel better night. Work in 9 hours. To bed in 9 minutes. maybe.

No comments: