Tuesday, May 19, 2009

who's reading and writing

This has been a relatively quiet, unread blog - partly because I keep it rather quiet (and partly because I am another blog in a sea of blogs).

I might have two (or three) new readers, and this is one (or two) new readers than before. How shocking and hard to handle. If new people are reading, hello, dear friends!

But it's hard to write when you're aware that people you know are reading. But I do use this as a bit of a release, and maybe it's the alcohol in me or my naturally emotional state, but I found out that someone I knew, however briefly, passed away and it was really hard to hear. Perhaps especially because I remember his wife losing her father and mother within the two years prior to their marriage... I can't even imagine. I don't want to imagine.

Maybe that's all I want to write tonight.

No comments: