Thursday, May 14, 2009

hello, again

"be happy for this moment - this moment is your life."

And this moment, I'm listening to "Have you seen in your dreams" by Miracle Fortress. It's a very pretty & upbeat song (which makes me almost forget about the darkness that was last night's viewing of The Reader -- but it did have a fantastic score by Nico Muhly).

Anyways, it has been forever and a day since I've posted on here, and so many things have happened. I've been to Paris, France. (How would you feel if you lived in Paris, Ontario? Do you think they eat Camembert, pain au chocolat and parle en francais aussi?). I would if I lived there (should this part still be in parentheses? I am tired of them).

Work is going well. I am still feeling somewhat relaxed from my vacation. But I am staying up past my bedtime again. This one not what I had planned.

My post-vacation list of ways to make every day feel like vacation included making time for sleep.

Hmm. It's never too late until you run out of the hours required to clock in eight hours of sleep.

Oops (such a familiar little word).

Happy Wednesday night. This moment is sweet.

Which means my life is sweet, too.

2 comments:

Phronk said...

Hello.

I don't know about Paris, but here in London Ontario, we definitely speak in a funny accent, fail to maintain proper oral hygiene, and say "torch" instead of "flashlight."

lori said...

haha. Love it.