Thursday, May 28, 2009

sleepy bears

I just tried something new. You can click on the title of this blog post to find out what!

Really, that's all I did. I made my first clickable title. WOAH. "But, Lori, what does it mean?" I downloaded the Grizzly Bears on iTunes tonight (because I am too nice to steal... or too willing to spend money... and I didn't even have to leave this comfy couch).

It's calming and tiring... or maybe I'm just feeling tired because I'm typing in the dark while it rains then stops then rains again. I wonder who's crying today? I wonder if they could match the rain's intensity with the emotional intensity of a person or event. Like 104, this cool art space I stepped inside in Paris (I miss you). One of the pieces included a video projection of a soccer game. I was like, but what does this mean? And then the explanatory pamphlet told me that there was a video to represent every outside temperature. So that mostly muggy somewhat breezy & bright day was depicted as a soccer match. Interesting, oui.

All day today I dreamt about coming home, pouring a glass of wine, lighting a little treat and taking a long, long bath. Instead, I am reading blogs, laying on my couch and eating what will probably round out to be an entire movie-size bag of peanut butter M&Ms. Hmm.

It's funny when you decide to spend a night alone at home. It seems so perfect and then it turns into this introspective evening where you question all the regular things you do, feel, etc. And then at the end of it all, you probably regret eating all that really great chocolate.

2 comments:

Phronk said...

Stop living the same life as me and thinking the same thoughts as me. It's weird.

Except my M&Ms were this new peanut butter and jam flavour. It's to promote the movie Transformers 2, because, like, Transformers are two things, and so are PB & J. But they were really great chocolate as well.

lori said...

haha. that is amazing. i <3marketing.