Saturday, October 25, 2008

Telling stories can be tiring


... especially when you're sitting across from two fairly boring people. Well, people that don't really work very hard to add to a conversation between strangers. This is what tends to happen more at the parties and events I attend. I meet new people, talk a lot and very quickly, and once I run out of steam, we kind of just, well, sit there. Maybe I'm being too mean. All in all it was a good time and I caught up with an old friend and it involved getting my nails done (wee!). Save for the fact I bragged about not smudging them (this never happens!) and then, two hours after the polish change... I totally messed one up. Such is my life. Maybe karma for thinking the two girls were boring? 

Anyways, off to birthday number three of the weekend. Wish me luck.

xo
lori

No comments: