Monday, October 20, 2008

goodbye, lovely weekend


So I was definitely drunk when I wrote my last post. But that's OK, right? Are there blog police that patrol this kind of stuff? Maybe kinda?

I love hyperlinking. It's one of my favourite things to do on the computer these days. It's because we do it all the time at work and I'm taking work home, y'know?

And now I'm tired drunk. And sometimes that's just as bad. And I'm supposed to write 200 words before bed, but instead I'm procrastiblogging. Which apparently involves making up new words that will never actually be new words.

Lots happened this weekend and this post could have gone in 17 different directions and I went with the rambling nonsensical route. Maybe not the best choice?

I like this Band of Horses lyric a lot:

I'd like to think I'm the mess you'd wear with pride

good night. xo.

2 comments:

Phronk said...

Procrastiblogging could totally catch on. Maybe I'll go promote it around the internets as soon as I'm done procrasticommenting.

Also, the word verification captcha thing below is "OUTIONAL", which isn't a word but totally sounds like one.

lori said...

hehee. I think OUTIONAL is just a better form of optional, like this:

The class is outional. If you have a good excuse, you don't have to go.