Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy bird-day


To be single is to hate yourself. Clearly, everyone else in the world hates you. If they didn't, you'd be dating someone already.

This is scary. It's also scary that I clicked the necessary links to learn about this gem of a book. And it's hilarious that the woman's description of a single girl's life sounds like it's written by your mom. And the man's description? Maybe from that womanizer britney keeps talking about.

Anyways. I'm actually trying to work tonight because I hit a creative road block on Friday. And I haven't found a detour yet. And the turkey comatose didn't help. And the clock's a tickin'. Wish me luck.

xo.

lori

1 comment:

Phronk said...

Nooo! Womanizer was finally NOT stuck in my head, but there it goes again.

That book looks awesome. Too bad it seems to be directed at girls, with its pink cover. Someone needs to cash in on male self-loathing too.