Wednesday, October 15, 2008

It might make you cry


Rachel Getting Married is sooo good (or maybe sooooo good). You should watch it if you're anything like me. Which means you might have an older sister (with long wavy hair) who appears pulled together, has fallen in love and is getting married. And you'd be the younger sister (with short straight hair) who is, comparatively, unpredictable, irresponsible and nowhere near saying 'I do.' Anyways, without giving away too much of the film, there are plenty of things I don't have in common with Hathaway's character.

But the film did help me understand my sister a little bit better -- which is worth so much more than the price of my ticket.

xo. lori.

1 comment:

sarah said...

Aww.. sounds way better than Nick & Nora. I don't have a sister though, so maybe I would be lost...