Wednesday, October 21, 2009

you're pretty


Woah! Check out that tomato tower. And you know what? It's nothing compared to the tomato fest happening in my freezer right now. I started making sauce at 10:30 p.m. tonight (hello, crazy girl). It's actually the first time I've mass-produced this stuff (I think I'm at eight tupperwares), so we'll see how it goes. My, how domestic I've become.

What else is up? Spinning is still awesome, but I read this Twitter article about how you shouldn't tweet about working out because it's lame and it's just your way of saying "look e'rbody! I'm so healthy and awesome!" So maybe I shouldn't blog about it? But really, I'm typing it because I can't believe this life transformation. That I LIKE working out. That if feels GOOD. This is all new and incredible information I'm trying to process. And you know what? When I spend two nights eating pizza and drinking beer, it feels GROSS (OK, so maybe this is a less great side effect, but still...).

But... I am skipping volleyball tonight in favour of free tickets to see Metric, so, I'm not all work-out and no play. And I'm looking forward to going to my favourite bar to celebrate a friend's birthday on Friday (wee!), and I might just have a date lined up for Saturday. SO, lots is going on and I should probably get some sleep.

xo
lori

2 comments:

Phronk said...

Ooooo, look at you so healthy and awesome!

Yay Metric. They'll be here on Friday, but I won't see them because I was too lazy to get tickets before they sold out. :(

lori said...

There were lots of kids at the show! Emily wore a gold dress! They ended their one and only encore with Combat Baby!

Now you know it all. No need for the sad emoticon. :)