Sunday, November 23, 2008

sigh, and be down with the butterfly


all this worrying for no reason / and this wasted time and all this hurrying... for no reason

highlights & lowlights / november 23, 2008:

cheap high: reading my horizontal life
immediate side-effect: it made me crave a one-night stand
overall lesson learned: even chelsea wants to live happily ever after

lowest low: screening phone calls. even from my mom. especially from my mom.
immediate side-effect: she's pissed. i feel guilty, irresponsible, like a bad daughter, etc., etc.
overall lesson learned: don't give your mom life updates, and she won't have reason to hound you about what you've accomplished

other lows: skipping drinks, skipping dinner, skipping out on organizing my closet two hours too soon
other highs: reading in bed, writing in bed, drinking tea in bed, eating chocolate chips in bed

i need one more day before it starts all over again.

No comments: