Tuesday, September 9, 2008

So, what's new?


It's a tired question, but I've always had a pretty entertaining answer (at least I think so). I remember asking my aunt the question, and she would often say "nothing, just work, you know. same old. at this age, things are more or less the same." And I was like, LIAR! Honestly, I don't believe that nothing is happening. There has to be something worth telling me.

And then it happened. Maybe a month ago. A sometimes friend (as in, we only catch up every month or so, not that we don't always like each other -- we do), asked me what was new... and, honestly, since the last time we spoke, nothing was new. At least, nothing really worth talking about. She knew about the new job, there wasn't a new guy, and to update her on all the fun little stories in between our talks seemed tiresome (and I couldn't remember them all, anyways).

Ha. how boring is this? I will definitely try to shake things up... and then write about how my life's become just too crazy!

1 comment:

sarah said...

I have been waiting to see your hair all week.