Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Kleenex makes a killing


I'm sick and still trying to be productive. Do you think it'll work? At this moment, my laundry is spinning -- but so is my head.

It just doesn't seem right that I felt perfectly healthy yesterday at work, and within 37 minutes of returning to my apartment my ears, mouth, nose and throat were attacked by fall's first cold-wave. And all day at work I listened to my coworkers complain, all the while being thankful that I could still move and type and talk and write with relative ease.

There was a specific idea I wanted to blog about, but my love of complaining and the fuzzy-head-cold-thing have taken over. Maybe more meds and music and movies will trigger what I am sure was a very inspiring point. But when I do remember, I won't draw attention to it (because, really, everything I write about is awesome... at least in my eyes. And the eyes of all of my soulmates*).

* I've been waiting a long time so I think that, one day, I'll be faced with a choice of, like, 14 soulmates. I'll be developing a ranking system to see which one to take in first, and if you're still reading my blog, you can help.

No comments: