Tuesday, August 26, 2008

If you always wake up late...


you'll never be on time. Oh, BSS is so wonderfully wise.

You'd think this would be a lesson easy enough for a four year-old to master. And here I am, at the age of 26, trying to trick myself into believing that if I stay up until 1 a.m. I'll still be smart and bubbly in the morning. Logic will most definitely break my heart. This is an ode to indie bands, apparently.

I finally realized I'm losing a bit of control. Well, the state of my apartment has been saying so for the past couple of weeks. But you wanna know the clincher? My pretend bar contains a mere two bottles of wine. What is that? And I tried both tonight. One was too sweet; the other, too bitter. I need to start tracking my wines to avoid such great disappointment.

Note: This is the first night that I've blogged and not jogged. Can you tell the endorphins were missing?

No comments: