Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Lessons learned, maybe


I know what happens when a place is in a state of disarray and the mind is moving slowly due to lack of sleep. You can see it on my arm, in the form of an unsightly burn that's beginning to blister.

I put a frozen pack of blueberries on it to help my poor skin out, and then I started to bleed. It was just a little bit, so I wasn't terribly worried. But then it started to GUSH. And I became concerned... until I was able to put the pieces together and realized that the pack of blueberries was leaking. Oh, dear Lori, you're so very tired.

You'd think this slowness would have carried on into my work day, but I was actually told I was "on fire" (and they didn't even know about the burn!). Also, then there was more good news.

But I'm still tired, so good night. xo.

No comments: