Saturday, September 12, 2009

A Pre-Fall Pause

I like the way Fall is shaping up. I've found ways to be social and active, which doesn't seem to happen all the time. It seems that catch-ups are usually centred around food and/or drink, which is great, but perhaps not so good for my figure and health and pocketbook.

The last six months have involved three flights and one pricey but memorable celebration, and I think it's time to spend some quality time here. Sort things out. Sit and think and consider my next plan of action. It could be really great. If I give it a chance.

xo
lori

p.s. This has pulled me through today.

2 comments:

Phronk said...

Sounds great. And I think it's fine to have plenty of food/drink because we're supposed to fatten up for winter right?

Right.

"This" is a broken link. :(

lori said...

Ha. Maybe broken things help me make it through the day? Or not. The link should take you somewhere new. :)