Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Play!


I went to my spin class after work. It was awesome - again - because I'm reminded of the fact that I have all of these muscles working working working away, and so much more energy than I ever had before. Being a little bit athletic is my favourite part about 2009.

Then afterwards I met Moby. We had backstage passes (oooo), and the drummer showed me a magic trick (really), and gave me an autographed drum stick. Moby asked me what I did for a living, and then I asked him the same question. It was kind of funny. He also told us about the funniest and most inappropriate times he's been asked for an autograph, and did say that he's never watched How I Met Your Mother (for shame).
Anyways, despite Mother Nature's temper tantrum today, I ended up having a lovely evening.
xo
lori
p.s. this is the lyric in my head today (and no, it's not Moby's): "Only you can make you happy."

4 comments:

Question Mark said...

Awesome celeb experience! Was it a good concert?

Phronk said...

That is so awesome!

Moby makes great music, and is also extremely sexy. <-- Self-serving opinion from someone who's been compared to Moby.

I just started How I Met Your Mother and yeah, anyone who hasn't seen it should be ashamed.

lori said...

@questionmark: It was, actually. I'm not even a terribly huge fan (oh! sorry, Moby! I sometimes forget you read this blog).

@phronk: OMG. What season are you on? I'm all caught up and it's so sad.

@twitter: look what you've done.

Phronk said...

@lori: I'm still on season 1. It's so good! Like how it's hilarious but actually kinda touching sometimes. I hope I never catch up. #television #stopitTwitter