Sunday, November 1, 2009

the big reveal

Today hurts. My head feels like it got hit by a truck and now my stomach hurts from eating two too many crepes. My hungover self couldn't decide between sweet and savoury, so went with both. I actually can't believe I left the house today; now all I can think about is crawling back into my oh-so comfortable bed with books and movies.

Last night I wore a pretty black dress. I also wore crystal earrings and a diamond ring. I had a rose pinned to my dress. My hair was loosely curled (and even looser now). And I had more roses. And I had overnight cards. And I carried three framed 8x10 photos of Reid, Kiptyn and Ed.

And now it's time to go lie down.

xo
lori

1 comment:

Phronk said...

Wow, you have the best costumes ever.

What pick up lines did you get this year?

At least one involving mustard and wieners, I hope.