Sunday, September 26, 2010

that guilty feeling


(Almost) everyone knows what's it's like to feel hungover.

Most people know what it feels like to eat too much, too. The food is just so good (or maybe you just have a need to clean your plate) and you don't stop when your stomach starts to say, "hey! what are you doing? i'm over it." It seemed like a good idea at the time...

So we can have too much alcohol, and too much food. How about too much TV? Or too much "contemplating your past/present/future." I had one of those weekends. I ran into someone from my past, and it put me in this funk for the rest of the weekend. Not that they (arguably) have the same impact on me, but it just brought up these questions of who I was then and how I respond to things now. I've been so busy and feeling so good lately, and this weekend just did a number on me. Hopefully I can shake it off.

I don't think I have a very strong point to raise, but I do like to stumble back over to this blog whenever I feel the need to purge.

Sorry for the mess.

xo,

lori

p.s. Funny enough, this was the bottle in my bag when I ran into said person. Chosen by a coworker & I based on the clever title and good design.

1 comment:

Question Mark said...

Evry wknd iz a 'too much TV' wknd.