Tuesday, July 7, 2009

hi, again

So I'm taking a little bit of time to regroup and reorganize and reconsider everything that's been going on in this place, in my space, at this pace.

My living area includes a desk lifted from the street with the help of my strong-enough-like-sheryl's-(maybe)-guy neighbour. It's been sitting there for too long, unused, and I'm now going through the process of rearranging mon boudoir to fit a little study corner. They say you aren't supposed to mix sleep and work, but maybe I'm not listening to those people. And maybe I'll use this desk for fun things, like rants of consciousness and creative writing and this and a that.

I was inspired after reading someone's blog and seeing her formidable list of things to do in 2009. They seemed crazy but it seems like she's going to do them all (or at least, a lot) and that's really, really awesome. Lists can be cool like that and sneak into your subconscious and help you do all of those things you really, really want to do. Second guesses, out the window, so long.

Did I tell you I have a cold? Yes, this is called the post-Stampede flu and my boss says it's because I didn't put polysporin up my nose before the plane took off. It sounds crazy, but I actually took her advice when I flew to France a mere few months ago, and I came back healthy and looking alive. Not that I look dead, but I'm missing a little glow, for sure.

Maybe it's time to put those strawberries back on.

Wish me luck in this crazy pursuit.

xo

No comments: